I was working in Spectra Technovision Pvt. Ltd. i have worked their for 9 months. my basic salary was 3800 and deduction towards PF was Rs. 456 from my side and Rs. 456 from company side.
My total deduction was Rs. 912 I have worked for 9 months so my total amount would be 8208 (without interest) i have got Rs. 5705 towards PF.
I have come to know that the amount which i received is only from EPF and not from EPS.
Please let me know what should i do for got EPS amount?

From India, Mumbai
Fill up Form 10C and submit thru your ex-employer to the PF authorities. You will get back the amount avl in EPS account with interest. Pon
From India, Lucknow
Dear Pon ji,
With due respect to you Sir, I would like to correct you as under:
The queriest is entitled to withdrawal of his pension contribution on submitting Form 10C as stated by you but with no interest. He is entitled to it as per Para 14 Table D. He will not get full amount of his contribution.
I would like to add further that the queriest has option to have scheme certificate.

From India, Mumbai

Your company has paid you less than minimum wage rate. Nearly half of it. PF is also accordingly paid less. This is wrong on the part of your company.
Even in city like Mumbai such thing happens. HR guys do not know law and the Govt Labour Officer, pf officer, esi officer visit the company to collect HAFTA.

From India, Mumbai
Hi Team,
My self amit and I worked with spanco bpo gurgoan.
approx 10 months I worked over there but I could not apply for epf claim.
Now I want to claim the same the org. Has been stoped .
I have my pf account no . Is there any process to get my epf amount.
please help .

From India
Dear Friend,
You are eligible to withdraw your pension contribution by submitting Form 10 C . If you wish, you may opt for scheme certificate instead of withdrawing pension contribution.It is your decision.
Sibabrata Majumdar
Management Consultant Legal & HR
Kolkata, Mb:9830023706

From India, Calcutta
Dear Dipak.P.Jain,
Your one month contribution to EPS will be 3800x8.33% = 316.54, rounded to 317. For 9 months, the total contribution will be 317x9 = 2853. Your withdrawal benefit will be 3800x1.02 = 3876, which is in excess of Rs. 1023 than your contribution.
You may either apply for withdrawal benefit or Scheme certificate, as per your choice. For both form 10-C can be used.

From India, Bangalore
Dear Dipak.P.Jain,
Scheme certificate is the record of your service details. If you join another service you can use the certificate to get clubbed both services. If you did not join any further service, you can claim withdrawal benefit as stated above, by surrendering scheme certificate.

From India, Bangalore
Hi Dipak
I can Explain you What PF amount you got , you are absolutely right that you only got the PF amount not he pension amount.
3800 is your basic.. So 3800*15.67% = 595... this amount goes to your PF A/C ( 12% your deduction and 3.67% from Employer)
so 595*9=5355
5355* 8.75%= 468 (8.75% current rate of interest on PF so 12 Month interest is 468 and one month interest is 39...and 9 month is 351
so the amount is 5705 is right for PF only pension amount is not withdraw .

From India, Mumbai
I worked in an organization for 2 years & then using Form 13 transferred my PF, which I am able to see clubbed with my current PF & also using the UAN provided now.
For EPS, if I understand correctly I need to submit Form 10C for either withdrawing or getting scheme certificate from the PF office & I need to submit the forms to my ex-employer.
Is my understanding correct?

From India, Madras

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™