I want to apply a fresh passport, but lost my 10th mark sheet and also don\'t have my birth certificate, But i have following documents :-
Aadhar Card
Pan Card
Driving License
Bank Passbook/Statement
Kindly suggest me which document can work as a proof of DOB in place of 10th mark sheet and birth certificate
My date of birth is :- 10 Oct 1987

From India
None will work as a DOB proof. Do one thing, apply for a fresh birth certificate.
My blogs on Java, Health Beauty Fitness
Interview Questions | Java @ Desk
Health Beauty Fitness

From India, Mumbai
Hi Neha,
Just talk to the Passport Information officer and they will guide you on the right track. As rightly said earlier by Deepa, you will have to seek birth certificate from your local Municipality/ collectorate office.
Besides, please also re-apply for duplicate 10th mark sheet. Its a huge process and sometime in your life you may need them. don't ignore this.
As an expat I know, how important and vital this documents are.

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™