Statutory Complaince/labour & Employment
Hr Officer

Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Please advise, in case a civil contractor does a work outside factory premises and pays wages to the labours in the project site then what are the options left for principal employer regarding certification of wage register of the contractor. As the payment is made in the project site which outside factory premises so can the wage register be certified by writing that "certified that amt. shown in col..... is made outside"
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
if you have registration certificate under CLRA Act for project site and project site being treated as your establishment. can simply certify the payment to such contractor worker as provided under CLRA Act, no need to write any thing extra.
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™