Position: Service Desk Engineer (Immediate Joining)
Experience: 0-1 Year
Location: Only South India (Bangalore / Chennai)
Qualifications: B.E / B.TECH (CS / IT / E&C) Electrical and Electronic (2012/13/14)
• Receive, manage and record IT help desk requests receiving either by telephone or Web Tickets.
• Probe the users to identify the actual root cause of the issue and troubleshoot it with all available resources.
• Forward technical support issues that cannot be addressed by the Help Desk to the appropriate technician (Level 2).
• Troubleshoot and resolve end-user operating system, Network and connectivity, software related problems, including all issues which fall under the scope of support for EGI.
• Basic installation, configuration and support of all IT equipment
• Work as a team member, providing support to colleagues as and when required.
• Able to react to change productively and handle other essential task as assigned.
• Share new solutions with the group as part of “Sharing Best Practices”
• Work the line manager during Year review of targets and participate in group and 1 on 1 discussion with the Line manager.
• Contribute & Participate for the overall improvement of the program / company.
16th February 2015 From India, Delhi