Hi, Can anyone help if emp is has lost ID hard. As HR what action mail should we sent to concern emp. Anil.
From India, Hyderabad
Generally, you don’t need to send any mail. I-card is issued again and some amount is deducted from the employee’s account. It depends upon your company policy.
From India, Delhi
Dear Anil, immediately ask the person whose ID is lost, to lodge FIR and submit to Department of H.R. The lost ID card might put the person in trouble. Dhananjay.
From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server