Manager - Human Resource
Dheeraj Chaubey
Hr Professional/ Head-hr
Korgaonkar K A
+3 Others

Thread Started by #jopal

Dear All Can we Transfer PF Exempted to Unexempted.?
16th April 2014 From India, Chennai
Dear John, Yes, you can... by the same process of filling the form no. 13
16th April 2014 From India, Mumbai
Dear Sir,
Are you seeking to convert exempted pf fund to unexempted pf (govt)?
Thanking you,
Bhavik Chheda.
Chheda Consultancy Services : Consultants for Payroll Processing, Labour Laws, Provident Fund, ESIC, Professional Tax, MLWf, Shop Licence, etc in Mumbai, Maharashtra
16th April 2014 From India, Pune
Yes, You can transfer the PF of an employee from exempted (Trust) to unexempted (RPFC). You would be required to do so when an employee leaves the current company and joins a new company. But in such a case, pl advise the employee to get the pension account also transferred from the current RPFC to the new RPFC.
Hope this clarifies.
Email :
16th April 2014
Dear Sir, I want to know the process of filing return of PF with online details. Kindly suggest me the process of online PF return. Regards, Dheeraj 09861714265
18th April 2014 From India, Pune
Dear All,
Please find attached is a circular by EPFO dated 04.12.2014 on Extension of Online Transfer Claim Portal (OTCP) to facilitate the transfer from exempted to un-exempted establishments, for your information.
9th December 2014 From India, Mumbai

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf IS_OTCP_ExUnEx_26986.pdf (62.3 KB, 168 views)

Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™