Here are your answers...
1. You have to applay Form -13(R) from your current employer, PF and EPF are the same PF says Provident Fund and EPF means Employee Provident Fund. if I guss you wanted to mentioned about pension which is a part of EPF.
2. No need to apply different forms for PF and Pension one form 13R will do.
3. Once transfer has been completed, you will have with one account number only which is your present employer's.
4. Yes, for with drawal you have to fill Form 19 (PF withdrawal) and 10C (Pension withdrawal).
5. Once transfer done, no need to think about previous companies.
Hope Above is clear.
Thnx// Hari Prasad K
16th April 2014 From India, Hyderabad
Answers to your quries are given point wise -
1. Earlier one has to apply in Form -13(R) from your current employer, but from last year, EPF transfer is done online electronically by you pervious employer only,
2. EPF & EPS are transferred together.
3. After transfer, single account no shall be provided to you.
4. Form 19 is used forr PF and 10C for Pension withdrawals repectively.
5. Once transfer process is completed, no need of contacting with previous company
18th April 2014 From India, Delhi
#AnonymousRAMSONS HRD TRAINING INSTITUTE has been established in 2009 with the objective to provide an opportunity to all HR individuals(freshers & experienced 0-15 years)to acquire basic skills on CORE HR Practical Training. It creates practical fitment to the candidates those who want to pursue HR Generalist as a career. It trains on the following topics:
1) Pre-project Activity.
2) Manpower planning.
4) Performance Appraisal.
5) Training & Development.
6) Wage & Salary Administration.
7) Income tax on Salary.
8) Pay Roll Management(pre-pay Roll, Pay Roll, Post Pay Roll).
9) Practical Training on provident Fund.
10) Practical Training on ESI.
11) Policies & procedures.
12) Brief explanation on Industrial laws & Labour laws.
NOTE :- All the topics are covered with DOCUMENTATION, LEGISLATIVE RELATIONS, STATUTORY & NON-STATUTORY Approachments also.
Name : N.Samba siva Rao
Qualification : PGDPM, PGLL, M.B.A
Age : 53 Years.
Present Position : Director of Ramson’s HRD Institute.
Industrial Experience : Having 25 years of experience as a AGM HR.
Industrial Exposure : Engineering, Cements, Food products, Ceramics, Pharmaceuticals.
Exposure as a Trainer : Trained more than 1000 students and conducted more than 70 Programmes.
Contact :- srinivas - 7799010088.
Visit :- Ramson\'s HRD institute, flat no. 202, sree sree towers, opp. hanuman temple,Dharamkaram road, ameerpet, Hyderabad.
25th April 2014 From India, Hyderabad