Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi All,
My wife was working with a company X from a consulting firm G consulting firm based in HSR LayOut,Bangalore, She left the company in because of personnel reasons. India. She has to get 1 - month salary and arrears from previous month. When ever she calls HR, He says he will check with his manager and come back. When we call his manager, He said he will deposit the amount next month as standard answer.
This was happening from 4 months. Now he even not picking the call. He only picks the call, if we call from a new number.He not even responding to the mails now. Now the firm X block listed G as many employees started complaining the same.
My wife has appointment letter with salary details with payment date committed by the consulting firm.
Now I am planning file a complaint in labour court. I stay near Madiwala. is there any defined process to file complaint. are there any lawyers who can help me to file case or send notice to this consulting firm?

From India, Bangalore
Guys Any Comment. At least any one point me to to a firm, which can help me in filing a case?
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™