Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Senior's,
Kindly advise me., My working period is 2006 to 2007, I have relieving letter in this company, Now it is possible to claim my PF amount and where i have to submit my PF Claim Form (i.e., PF Office or HR Dept.)

you have to fill the forms 10C and Those forms are available on your HR dept or PF office , and Employer sin is Must , Other wise batter to transfer your A/C to Present PF a/c .
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™