Leena GoyalDear Seniors, Greetings!!! I am working as Executive HR/Admin.Kindly suggest/send me a format for monthly report to MD. Regards!!!
From India, Delhi
PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Arpit Sharma Agra
You can include following few points in your monthly report:
1. Total manpower allocated
2. Total contractual manpower allocated
3. Manpower cost of on muster employees
4. Manpower cost of contractual employees
5. Recruitment in the month (New Joinees List) / Recruitment Planed Vs Actual
6. Separation in the month (i.e. Exit)
7. Attrition ratio
8. Total Absenteeism %
9. Statutory compliance status
10. Trainings (Planed Vs Actual)
11. Safety Failures (If manufacturing unit)
12. Data related to no. of disciplinary actions
Hope it helps you...!!
From India, Kolhapur
arpit sharma agradear leena, mr. patil given you a potential points for making your monthly reports attractive. regards, arpit sharma asst. manager hr
From India, New Delhi
rkn61You can summarise your monthly report as follows:-
1. Achievements:- (You can give details of your completed jobs /results brought.
2. Head count :- You can give manpower position as on the last working day of the month, in respects of all your factories/units
branches, zonal offices, ettc. (Here, you can also give addition/deletion report, i.e. details of employees who joined in the month,
and details of employees who resigned/terminated in that month.
3. Recruitment :- (in a nutshel or at a glance report).
To make a work sheet, indicating no of posiitons/category/location/recruitment start date/recruitment end date/ and status
4.Details of training imparted.
5. Concern areas
7. Plan for the next month.
Give a title page - HR/ADMN REPORT MONTH : APRIL 2014
R K Nair
From India, Aizawl
jpatadiyaLeena, I have attached two formats for your reference. I hope these will help you.
From India, Ahmadabad
NagarjunhrHi M/S.Leena, Please find the attached file for your reference.
From India, Chennai