Good-evening, its true that continuous improvement is inter-linked with Employee involvement but both are different in aspects. lot of development strategies and factors are generally practiced in Companies to keep employee updated. for employee involvement some factors I would like to include like-
1. Competency mapping( proper allocation of jobs basing on requirement and skills they possess)
2. Training and Development( should take training activities basing on necessity, long or short run program mes, what extent had effect on employees, improvement and inputs from them, making sessions attractive and desirable inputs.)
3. Perfomance appraisal system and regular perfomance feed-back.
4. Employee survey with required cost and techniques. making it simple way.
5. culture and technology as user friendly.
6. Good releations with superiors, subordinates and colleagues.
7. proper understanding of job description, allocation, satisfaction.
These are very few factors which I tried to include. hope this is useful one.
30th March 2014 From India, Madras
5 Ways to Increase Employee Involvement in Continuous Improvement Programs | Ryder Exchange
Both found at https://www.google.co.uk/#q=continuo...ee+involvement
30th March 2014 From United Kingdom