payamjoonI study about this topic.
I want to see that what did affect in employee improvement in continuous improvement process.
I see that if we following CI in organization, so we should involve employee, but employee involvement is reachable when there were two factors in organization, commitment and equity.
In other hand, human resource management department has a important role in above correlation. Human resource management has a relationship with human quality resource. i want to know these factor, which factors in human resource management have the most important role in this connection. Are there any factors can affect directly in employee involvement in CI, too?
Thank a lot
PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Learning & Teaching Fellow (retired)
Good-evening, its true that continuous improvement is inter-linked with Employee involvement but both are different in aspects. lot of development strategies and factors are generally practiced in Companies to keep employee updated. for employee involvement some factors I would like to include like-
1. Competency mapping( proper allocation of jobs basing on requirement and skills they possess)
2. Training and Development( should take training activities basing on necessity, long or short run program mes, what extent had effect on employees, improvement and inputs from them, making sessions attractive and desirable inputs.)
3. Perfomance appraisal system and regular perfomance feed-back.
4. Employee survey with required cost and techniques. making it simple way.
5. culture and technology as user friendly.
6. Good releations with superiors, subordinates and colleagues.
7. proper understanding of job description, allocation, satisfaction.
These are very few factors which I tried to include. hope this is useful one.
From India, Madras
nashbramhallKindly give more information about why you are studying about this topic and at what level (For example, for a master degree or PhD research). Please go through the following: one a blog and the other a scholarly article.
5 Ways to Increase Employee Involvement in Continuous Improvement Programs | Ryder Exchange
Both found at https://www.google.co.uk/#q=continuo...ee+involvement
From United Kingdom