Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,
I have to fill Form 16 -Rule 98 in factories act (Notice of period of work for adult workers). But i m not able to understand how to fill it. the book has form but no guidance to fill the information. kindly guide
Satish Dhodi

From India, Thanjavur
Dear Mr. Satish Dhodi What you have said above is wrong, Notice of period of work for adult workers is Form 11 under Rule No. 79 Factories Act. If you need the format means i’ll upload.
From India, Sriperumbudur
Dear Mr. Gandhi, As per book of Factory Act, 1948 form 16 (Rule 98) mentioned for Notice of periods of adult workers. pls clarify. Regards Satish Dhodi.
From India, Thanjavur
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™