Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Aniil,
Some times it is not possible to settle issues directly on one to one basis as such I suggest that you have an informal enquiry to satisfy yourself that the complaint against the HOD is substantial and then take the CEO in confidence and apprise him with the entire situation and seek his guidance. I am sure this will cut the ice.

From India, Delhi
Mr.Johri has advised a practical solution. Trying to explore the possibility of transferring Cousin trainee engineer will not bear any fruit as
you will not get concurrence of the HOD.
Hence, meet CEO and apprise the situation. You, as HR representative, can do this. Thereby you can melt further frustration
of the other two trainee engineers.
R K Nair

From India, Aizawl

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™