Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
i was working with bank on third party payroll, after three year i left the job , as well the company provided me the reliving letter, paid me my balance been 2 years have left the job but I have not withdrawn my PF till date. So, can i with draw it now , I Have the PF no. & for this do i need to contact my previous company.
From India, Mumbai
Dear Pallavi,
Yes, you can withdraw amount . Submitt the Form 10C and Form 19 to your previous Employer. They will in turn sign the document and also hand over the Form 3A signed . Affix the revenue stamp of Re 1 and submitt it to PF office along with, Pan Card copy, cancelled cheque, address proof and Ist page of your pass book/ Account statement in case of private bank.
Please let me know if you need any further information in this regard.
Warm rgards,
pranab Chakraborty

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™