Hi Friends,
We will be undertaking the interiors work in BKC office complex shortly. We intend employing around 75 employees under contract.
To enable us engage the contract employees wheter we need to register ourselves and obtain the Principal employer license from the labour department. also kindly let me know the necessary form and license fee details.
1st October 2007 From India, New Delhi
Dear Friend,
Kindly click on the following link, it will give you some required information,
Pls let me know was this information useful,,
If not let me try out more & give information,,,,
In CiteHR you will get A to Z information on HR…..
M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar
093831 93832

1st October 2007 From India, Coimbatore
Hi Friend, Pls. let me know what are the Forms required under Labour Contract Act. Regards Dinesh Bhandary
1st October 2007 From India, New Delhi
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™