Dear Sir,

Please help me.

I was working with an MNC in Bombay(2008-2011) and then switched to another MNC Noida(Feb 2011 - Jul 2011). Then I took admission for higher studies in management college.

My PF amount of MNC Bombay was tranferred to MNC Noida and MNC Bombay provided me the receipt of PF transfer. Also MNC Noida PF Department confirms that they receives my PF amount form MNC Bombay.

The case is that..

After taking admission to management college I submitted my PF withdrwal forms to my last working MNC noida.


My PF Withdrawl Form 10C and Form 19 was submitted to Regional Provident Fund Commissioner PUNE in the MAY 2012 by MNC Noida.

As PF Amount should be

PF Amount Transfer from MNC Bombay to MNC Noida + PF Amount of MNC Noida

But I received only PF Amount of Noida MNC only RS 18,232..

The amount which was transfrred from MNC Bombay to MNC Noida still not credited to my Bank account.

And on EPFO site shows that my PF amount as Settled.

Please help me how to get my amount back which was tranferred from MNC Bombay to MNC Noida.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Sir, I will advise you to register your grievance online with the EPFO beside taking up the matter in writing with concerned authorities.
In case of non reply within 15 days, you may file complaint in the Consumer Forum..
AK Chandok
RPFC (Retd.)

From India, Chandigarh
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™