Presently Working As Dy Manager Hr &
Saket Angrish
Director - Dash Career Fox Pvt Ltd.
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Whether the company is allowed to give the spot termination. where as it is clearly mention on the offer letter that either side have to give one month notice.They are not giving me the salary of 15 days and also claiming the certification charges to me which they had pay decreased their margin with the distributor. In offer letter and in the circular they had not mention any thing regarding this. Plz help me out with weird situation.
From India, Mumbai
Yes spot termination can happen on case to case basis depending upon reasons of termination. Ideally company can release you by paying one month salary or with one month notice, it largely depends on your employment terms & conditions. Claw back of training fees never sounds ethical on company's part. In the absence of any such understanding you must stand tall to it. Additionally, no company can withhold payable salary of yours so you must seek your 15 days pay.

From India, New Delhi
Dear Anand,
Please asnwer my few questions in order to opine you better
1. On which Post you were working?
2. How much Time did you spent in the company?
3. What was the reason of your on the spot termination as per the Management.. Be it Miscondouct or under performance.. Please mention?
4. What does your appointment letter say about the notice period? How many days notice period to be served by both the parties i need to know?
Please answer the above question in order to help you..

From India, New Delhi
Dear Anand,
You have given only one side of the story. In order to arrive at a logical conclusion, some more information, as detailed by Mr Kamal Kant Tyagi, is required. Spot termination is normally resorted to for serious misconduct or crimes but then if your appointment stipulates 30 days' notice in writing or salary in lieu thereof, the company is bound to adhere to it. The company cannot deny both.
Please give further info about your case so that a more meaning reply can be given.

From India, Mumbai
No company will terminate any body without reason. You have not briefed about incident or what you have committed mistake... If you are really innocent, you can challenge through Labour departments through a grievance letter and atleast you will be happy that they will do justice to your case.....
From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™