As per the latest notification for claiming HRA deduction u need to submit landlord PAN if you have paid rent of 100000 pa. i.e. 8333 per month. my question is for example if my rent agreement is of 9000 pm, but i leave the home and also that organisation after 10 months that means i have paid rent of rs 90000, do i still require to submit the landlords PAN.
From India, Chandigarh
Nope you dont need to submit the Pan of your land lord. If they really demand, write a letter with your address and mentioning your landlord name. that is enough.
From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™