What is the target to be achieved in this role ? How is this role more competitive than what others are offering ?
Which is the group of job seekers that you are targeting ? The active or the passive one ?
Looking forward to hear from you !
4th February 2014 From India, Mumbai
While throwing more light on the JD/JS and requisite competence for the very profile will make it all the more appealing even for the passive candidates. You must also specify if the candidate needs to be from the specified vicinity and the target threshold as said by (Cite Contribution).
Having said all this, I would also give consideration to all the time you've spent waiting for the righteous candidate. I suggest you should allow the local Placement Agencies to provide you with the shortlisted candidates. Now since the number of positions to close is small (i.e 2), you can pay them at per-shortlisted-candidates basis. This will be low on your pockets and also let you shun the tension off your shoulder in no time; hopefully!
4th February 2014 From India, Chandigarh
- Acquisition of New Clients
- Selling Financial product like Trading and Demat A/c, Mutual Fund, FD, Bonds etc.
- Maintaining client relationship
- Generating references from existing clients
- Building strong relationship with the Intermediaries.
- Giving Proper Information of the Products to Clients and Intermediaries etc.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Experience: 6 months to 2 yrs.
4th February 2014 From India, Keonjhar
Local staffing consultants would be the easiest bet. They have the best network and know who is looking for the job. Having said that you should look at our product ( <link no longer exists - removed> ) where you can crowdsource talent!
<link no longer exists - removed>
4th February 2014 From India, Bangalore
There are many free tools available to post a job. There are so many social media sites available to post a job, few of them are mentioned below:
1. Skill pages
2. Linked In
3. Facebook (It has groups wherein you can join and post your requirement)
4. Mon**** also has job posting facility
I am sure if you use social media for hiring you will get the best results.
I hope I am on the right track.
6th February 2014 From India, Pune
I have left my mobile number with a lady from his organization.
I am waiting for the response from him ...
We have now decided to hire some HR firm for this recruitment, So , if possible suggest some good and reputed HR agency from MUMBAI. current requirement is 4-5 heads.
19th February 2014 From India, Keonjhar