Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
Consultant Of Provident Fund & ESI
Consultancy Of Provident And Esi Act
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Good Morning Sir/Madam,
I would like to know that, if a person worked approx 5-6 years in India and was continuous deduction from PF from his salary and his company also participated in it and submitted in on time to PF Dept. Now the same person went to abroad to work over there, is he able to continue his PF account by paying alone from his site to complete 10 years so that he can be eligible to get benefit of Pension Scheme.
If yes, then kindly advise the Website address so that he can able to submit PF online directly in his account as per his wish (for example 10000 or 20000 per month).
waiting for your favorable reply.
Best Regards,

From India, Mumbai
HI Sir
For Pension benefit person have to work in particular orgnisation at Least 10 years in regular service.
You can withdraw your money after 2 months from resignation date for that you should have contact with you Company Human resoruce department and their is no such provision to put request online for withdraw in EPFO.
Even you can search more details on Epfo (Govt. of India)

From India, New Delhi
Dear Sir,
Is any provision that any person can fill PF for his own interest if he is not even employee of any company in India, if he is working abroad, do he able to open new account and transfer money directly through Internet in his account.
Kindly provide more info related to get benefit of Pension Scheme with PF Dept.
Best Regards,

From India, Mumbai
Not any individual Person can’t open any account in Provident Fund manually or online.
From India, New Delhi
Dear Sir, Can you please provide information related to eligibility of Pension Scheme under PF Dept. Best Regards, Quamar
From India, Mumbai
if you r working under any company more than 10 years in regular service only then you can availed the benefit of pension scheme under Provident Fund
From India, New Delhi
Dear Quamar,
For PF Pension, 10 years service is required. But this can be in various Organisations. Altogether the service should be 10 years. Note that 9 years and six months will be rounded up to 10 years.

From India, Bangalore
Hi Amit,
Please correct me if i'm wrong!
To my understanding, an employees to get eligible to avail the pension benefit, there is no need to work in a cmpany for more than 10 years. Its that the PF contribution to be maintained for continious 10 years, i.e., if he changes 10 companies in 10 years and without withdrawing the amount if he had that contibution transfered for those 10 years, then post 10th year, he/she will get eligible for availing the pension benefit.

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Gangadhar,
If one member has worked in several organisations and altogether his service in PF is 10 years or more, he is eligible for pension provided he did not withdraw the EPS contributions. To get pension there is no need to maintain EPF contribution. Note that EPF contribution and EPS contribution are remitted to separate accounts.

From India, Bangalore
Yes You r Right any Person Have to work with minimum 10 Years with PF Department to availed the Pension Benefit.
From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™