1.PF/ESIC/Gratuaity/Medical insurance registration/nomination forms.
2.Employee Induction form/format
3.Job Discription of newly joined employee.
4.Broucher/any literature regarding brief introduction of company.
5.Attendance sweep card
6.Note book with pen
8. Any Other internal important forms/format
It may change as per the applicability in any organization
29th January 2014 From India, Indore
2. Reference Check Forms
3. PF and Gratuity Nomination form
4. Attendance Card/ ID Card form
5. Joining From
7. Organization/ Employee Induction Manual/
8. Health Check up form if required
9. any other require documents as per requirement of organization
29th January 2014 From India, Bangalore
In addition to the above you may consider the follg. also:
1. Attestation Form: This Form is being insisted upon by most Cl.Govt. offices which contains name, address, DOB and other details of the incumbent employee which has to be attested by an Officer of state or central govt.-by class I gazetted officer. This is to testify his/her character and conduct. Some employers ask such form to be certified by Head of Institution, respected citizens like doctors, bank managers/ Post masters etc. You may consider some such introductory character verification certificate.
2. Also it's considered important for a medical certificate at the time of joining, especially for tech.posts to ascertain the selected candidate is suitable for appointment-such as electrical, chemical industries, drivers etc.
3. Bank a/c. opening Form, Nomination forms for EPF & Gratuity, Passport photos, family photo for IP cards for ESI membership.
4. Address & ID proofs.
5. Experience/Relieving letter from previous employer
6. Copies of edu.qualification, competent cert. etc.
31st January 2014 From India, Bangalore