How To Trnasfer/withdraw Pf If Company Is Closed - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi All,
I worked for a company for more than 2 years and it got closed in march 2009.
My entire pf accumulated before joining this company is lying in this account. As per new rule for last 2 years, i'm not getting any interest as well.
Many of my colleagues from this company applied for transfer and withdrawal but applications got rejected as there was no representation from the closed organization to validate the application. We were told that withdrawal/transfer application will go to employer for verification.
I have following queries -
1. How to transfer or withdraw the money.
2. Is there away by which we can get the interest which we lost in last 2 years and going forward

Hi Ankur
Follow the below link that will helpful to you.
Withdraw your EPF without Employer Signature

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™