I am thankful to everybody for valid and useful suggestions. I may have to fill up Form 10D.
Now one thing I like to know: I have a joint A/c (S/B) with my son where I am First A/c holder in Designated Bank Branch.
Also I have another Joint A/c with my wife where shi is !st. A/c holder.
Whether both A/cs will be accepted for Pension payment or none?
Am I to open a new single A/c for pension payment or where I am First holder will suffice?

From India, Kolkata
Dear Sudhir Ji,
For Withdrawal / Pension purpose, joint a/c can be accepted, but the joint a/c should only be with Spouse.
So, you can use you joint a/c which is with your spouse.
Hope this will help you.

From India, Delhi

Attached Files
File Type: pdf PayPenJtAcc.pdf (55.9 KB, 8 views)

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™