Jeeva Rathinam sekar

Dear Seniors, Give me suggestion for this issue.I wrongly entered the employee name in ESIC form in online registration. How to solve this issue?
From India, Chennai
Plant Hr Head
Asst. Manager-h.r
+2 Others

You cannot rectify or change the name by yourself.You have to report local office of esic and they will suggest or rectify and another option is that you have to show left in month end without giving any attendance.

From India, Jamshedpur

Dear Jeeva,
The simple procedure to correct the name of the employee:-
Write a letter on the employer to change the name to your local office and submit it there. Those guys have rights to correct the name of the employees.

From India, Coimbatore
dear sir
4 sal se mera esic card he pr use nahi kar sakta hu kyoki usme adress galat he or name surname nahi he mene H.R. SE bat ki pr vo bolta he carection nahi hoga or mera har mahine 400 Rs peyment se kat jata he pls KYC karna he kese karu mera IP NO 3711261291 HE
prakash yadav

From India, Mumbai
Dear sir i had esi pachan card.but my details(adress) not entered in card how to i submit the details.
From India, Hyderabad

Dear Jeeva,
No need to worry. just add again new declration form of same employee and when fill the contribution details then feed zero wages of previous id and fill correct wages in correct id and when you mention reason for zero then add there does not belong to employer.

From India, Rudarpur
Mere ip no mein mera surname sahi nahi hain mera naam rahul gostwal hain aur ip online show kar raha hain rahul gostal meri wife prgnant kahi aage jaker deliver ke time koi problem na ho jaaye
From India, New Delhi

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server