Some of the certifications which would be suitable I believe to fine tune your competencies further are
The Certified Professional in HR Analytics (CPHRA) program, of Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA, done in EGYPT in association with Middle Earth HR.
This programme helps the HR Professionals in identifying those key aspects of their employee data which should be measured and analyzed in order to meet the organizations overall goals. By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to identify and work with different metrics. They will also understand the nuances of reporting and analyzing the data gathered with the help of metrics.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
• Understand the origin and evolution of HR Analytics
• Understand the benefits of implementing Human Resource Analytics
• Identify the key strategic themes on the basis of the organisations value discipline, values and culture
• Implement the HR aspect of the balanced score card
• Understand the relationship that critical outcomes of an organisation has with different lag and lead indicators
• Identify and use the different lead indicators in their organisation
• Learn how to report using an HR dashboard
• Learn how to apply trend analysis and predictive analytics tool like regression and correlation on the gathered data
You Can Inform to your Colliques and Friends Who are In Need Of Certifications Regarding HR- Certifications.
From India, Hyderabad
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.