Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Members,
I was working for an reputed organization for 4 years & left the organization 3 years back. But still i have not transfered my PF nor withdrawn. Now I want to withdraw the the PF. How to do this task?

From India, Pune
Where you have worked you have to go there n tell them coz of some reason you have not withdrawn you PF Amount n tell them to transfer you PF Amount to your new PF No. they will submit your Form 13 bring Cancel Cheque copy along with 2 revenue stamp n i think you also have to do notary from bank that you PF Account is so n so n you left job on so on so date now i am working in so n so company
From India
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™