Hi ,
It will be kind of you if give me any warning letter for employee as to submit the documents for employee verification such as Academic certificate and previous company documents, reference.
A prompt reply will be appreciate.

From India, Bangalore
Find below one of the sample format of warning letter..
28th September 2007
Mr. _________________
Sub. – Warning Letter
Mr. ___________,
It has been observed that you have not submitted your documents required for employee verification such as Academic certificates and previous company documents, resulting in willful insubordination and gross negligence of duties, in your capacity as Designation.
Not submitting the documents after asking for several times of the same is a misconduct for which you are making yourself liable for necessary action.
You are hereby warned to submit all the doc; failure to do so shall invoke appropriate action.
You are further advised to submit a written explanation on your not submitting the documents as soon as you receive this letter.
Kindly treat this as very urgent.
For, Company Name
Hope it might be useful for you to draft the same at your end..
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
Thank You Amit SAAB
Dear Friend,
Kindly click on the following link, it will give you some required information,
Pls let me know was this information useful,,
If not let me try out more & give information,,,,
In CiteHR you will get A to Z information on HR…..
M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar
093831 93832

From India, Coimbatore
Please tell me how to tell to new employee for submit their documents with Accounts details for salary process
From India, Bengaluru
Of late we see may trivial questions are posted in this forum. Your question is one among. The purpose of this forum is to discuss / guide on HR issues at macro level or issues which are significant in nature and not at micro level.
Your requirement is to communicate to newly joined employee to submit relevant documents with Bank account number details to process salary. It is very simple. Either call the employee to the HR Department or call him at his /her extension number and ask for the details in a language of your convenience. In case if you want to document it please send a email or message in skype (if available) your question above " please submit..........."

From India, Madras

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server