Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I have entered in works order contract and also completed but i not complete works in bound time period. so party has stop my payment. actual works delay to my employee health problem. now party wants letter from me regarding delay
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Sanjay,
You have not given sufficient information on the contract. What was the contract? What were the General Conditions of Contract (GCC)? Did the owner suffered any losses due to your deficiency in services? Were the damages clearly defined in the GCC? If the payment has been stopped for the sake of it then it is illegal under the provisions of Indian Contract Act, 1872.
As far as letter for delay is concerned, that anyway you can provide them. Find out after submitting the letter, whether are ready to release the payment.
Dinesh V Divekar
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™