Software Exemption_Leave, Attendance And Wage Register - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear All,
Need your help.
We are planning to have software exemption for maintaining hard copy of leave, attednance and wage register.
Kindly sugeest what would be the process we have to follow to avail the benefit thru Labour Office. Would also like to know the cost involvement.
Waiting for your early reply.
Thanks in advance.

If you want to maintain records like leave register, wage register, bonus register etc. in computerised form then management has to obtain exemption certificate from competent authority i.e concern government labour officer & inspector as required under rule 31.
Parag Bhosle

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™