Hr & Admin Manager
[email protected]
Hr - Manager
[email protected]
Intergrated Management Systems And Process

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I want to know the forms and formats involved to maintain and pay bonus. I came to know that there are 3 forms: Form A, Form B & Form C which needs to be maintained for allocable surplus, set-off and set-on, the amount due. This is quite urgent. Kindly provide me with the relevant forms and information. Thank You.
From India, Bangalore
Hi Aarthi As per my knowledge FORM C should be maintained for the Payment of Bonus. You can get Bonus register in legal stationary shops. let us waiting for others also to share their inputs Thanks
From United Kingdom, London
Hi Aarthi,
As per PAYMENT OF BONUS RULES, 1975 along with A, B & C forms, Form D also to be submitted and maintained.
Section 5 :- Annual Returns
Every employer shall send a return in Form D to the Inspector, so as to reach the said Form to the Inspector within 30 days after the expiry of the time limit specified in Section 19 of payment of Bonus Act.
This is as per my knowledge

From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™