Dear Advisers.

I worked with a pharma company for more than three years as a deputy quality control manager.during this period company gave me incrent three times.

unfortunately companys involvement in the manufacturing of ADULTRATED spurious drugs caught red handed by me. being an authorised DyQC Manager to control the quality of drugs product as per the DRUG rule and in the interest of public health I advised management to stop such wrong practice .In return action Company transferd me to another section for which i was not appointed and after six months time they terminated me with immediate effect giving me one month notice pay along with due leave salory as per std formate of appointments letter clause, with wrong fabricated baselss charges of not showing interest in companies never issued me a single show cause notice during my service.

now my age crossed 51 years.

Is violation of principles of Natural justice and further remedies are available to get justice as per the law ? please advise me in this matter.

thanks with regards

patel g m

From India, Ahmedabad
Take legal action against comapny, before going further please take advise of good lawyer. You will get justice as company is doing wrong by terminating your services with no strong reason/no show cause notice, no warning....
From India, Pune

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server