Knowledge Of Strategy And Business Planning Need An External Evaluation
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights. Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Most times Business Planning is a faculty that needs external augmentation to incorporate:
1. The changing tools, models and techniques
2. Question fundamentals from an external perspective
3. Develop new ideas through cross-sector brain-storming.
Well, here is your chance. We are organizing a workshop for business professionals. You might want to nominate members from your company for the same.
About the Hands-On Workshop on Business Planning for SME's
The business environment is changing today and its time to adapt to changing conditions. These have been wide and varied and have affected businesses in different ways. All these and many more issues have seriously affected the economy of SMEs. To give you a better understanding, Thane Wagle Estate today has very few businesses. Many large companies are shifting base. Numerous smaller ones are closing down. Under these circumstances, we felt that this was the right time that we, provide businesses with some inputs on business planning. While a typical planning exercise takes anywhere between 6-8 weeks, the workshop is intended to help businesses understand the fundamentals of Business Planning:
1. What is Business Planning?
2. A Hands-On Perspective of How its Done
3. How to use it?
4. How to manage it?
Who Should Attend?
SME owners / promoters
People who are interested in going in for entrepreneurship
Stakeholders in SBUs or large units (Board Members, Senior Management, Function Heads)
Professional managers who are responsible for Greenfield Projects
Academicians in Strategy and Entrepreneurship.
What Benefits Can One Expect?
1. Basic understanding of business planning, particularly in slowdowns
2. An insight into how business plans are developed and some test exercises to help them work it out
3. Direct interaction with experts to discuss issues, challenges and potential strategies
4. Knowledge sharing with other participants to learn from their strategies and experiences
5. Networking with other participants
The event will be held on 20th December 2013 from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM at The Orchid Hotel, Santacruz Airport, Mumbai.
The registration fees are: INR 4500/- pp. For 3 or More Participants : INR 4000 /- pp.