Akshata Mhatre

Thread Started by #akshata mhatre

Dear All,
If an employee has resigned and not served his notice period fully and due to which some handover procedure or some points are pending due to which things are unresolved then in that case company can hold notice period salary, bonus and FnF also?
And if employer is asking that employee to come and sort out the things so that all the dues can be cleared but employee didnít turn up then in that case what are the legal terms. We want to send a letter to that employee to come down to office and clear the things .
But can a employee take any legal action in this situation?
Please advice.

21st November 2013 From India, Thana
You can send the letter asking him to complete the handover formalities and notice period recovery with a clear message of F/F settlement linking the unfinished formalities. Pon
21st November 2013 From India, Lucknow
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Coô