A warm greeting from my end I am bit confused as recently i got a recovery letter from my previous organisation demanding me to pay Rs 8900 amount.
The issue is i quit my previous CO. due to better prospect and I didn\'t served the notice period because my immediate manager informed me that you have to give 30 days notice period as I was ready to served 15 days but he denied. So i quit the organisation giving zero days notice period There is 22.5 leaves of mine which didn\'t got adjusted against my dues.
Can someone help me on this.Is just because of not serving the notice period the employee is not eligible for his leaves to get adjusted against his dues.

From India, Taramani
Hi Aminsha , As per HR policy or terms of your appointment letter they are right . but they are not in condition to recover the amount by law . so no need to worry ...... Regards Rajvir Singh
From India, Chandigarh
out of your balance 22 1/2 days leaves, you will get encashment for PL only in F/F settlement after you pay the notice period amount. This is normal practice. Pon
From India, Lucknow
@Pon So am I not eligible for that 22.5 PL which was earned by me. Also i was ready to give 15 days notice period but my immediate supervisor refused to accept it because as per CO. it has to be 30 days.
Also i was been informed by the HR manager that if you are marking mail to HR and your supervisor then you will not be treated as ABSCONDED but now all of sudden i have been marked as ABSCONDED.
Please help me as my last working day was 12-Sep-13 and I have 22.5 PL so it can't be treated as 30 days.

From India, Taramani
Dear Aminsha,
What i suggest, it is wrong practice to leave job without getting clearance, or giving resignation in written,
it will damage u r image in market.
by the way u should go back , fill PF form if there, fill gratuity form if there, settle leave account and request them for issuing experience certificate with good remark, it will definitely help u to get good job, or u r option to come back will remain open,
Rest depend on u.
Daljeet singh

From India
Hi Daljeet,
I have given the resignation through email intimating my immediate supervisor & HR.I Have also informed them that i am not in a state to provide notice period as i can't leave the opportunity .
I was also asked to filled the exit formality form the day i resigned and there is no PF deduction in the organisation for any employees.

From India, Taramani
Dear Aminsha,
i totally agreed with Mr Daljeet we hr people help to you if something wrong with you in course of HR .
can you feel what difficulty they are facing after your sudden /(notice serve as your will ) quit...
Call your HR Manager definitely they will help you..
Rajvir Singh

From India, Chandigarh

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server