Freelancer In Hr &indirect Taxes For
Hr Operations

Dear Members,
What all licenses, documentation and processes are required to start a physical security consulting services business?.I there any specific registration body where registration is required to be done?
Request members and experts to guide please.

From India, Vadodara
As you have asked for legal formalities to start a Security Agency, ofcourse you do need to get several registration for your business are as follow:
1. Company/Firm Registration (Prop., Partnership, Pvt. Ltd., or Public Ltd.)
2. License under PSARA i.e. Private Security Agencies Regulation Act, 2005
3. PF & ESI Registration
4. Service Tax
5. TAN for TDS
The above registration are required run this business.
Hope you have got what you are looking for.
Thanks & Regards
Aayushman Bharadwaj

From India, Delhi
Hi Mr. Ayushman Sir, Thanks For Your Inputs. However, I had a query on Consultancy for the said services and Not the security manpower services. Regards Bijay
From India, Vadodara
Dear Mr. Bijay ,
Please Clarify your query , whether you want a consultant to get all the registration done for you or you want to know about the process for the same .
If you seek any assistance in registration process feel free to contact us . We are Vadodara Based Business consultants.
Feel free to contact us at - 9722965801 or email us at

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™