I am paying PF for last 10 years. I had withdrawn PF for first 3 years 7 years back while changing company. I want to withdraw PF advance..
I have 2 options as mentioned below
Can some body help which is better option ..
I had purchased one site/plot 7 years before. I am paying loan against property. But loan is mentioned as House loan only from bank.
1. Should I go for Repayment of Housing Loan. But all documents mentions just plot.. not house..
2. Purchase of site or plot
Let me know which is the better option.

From India

yes u can get lone but u have to show the plot registration proof to pf after getting the loan from p f office .
u can contact u r company p F department they will help u
D srihari

From India, Hyderabad

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server