Dear Experts,
I didn't claim my EPF from my first employer. I was left the company by 2004. And I didn't make any attempt to claim or transfer my EPF account. When I dig some old documents I remembered that that EPF account nor transferred or withdrawned. My tenure in that company was about 4 Years. Now I heard that the company coportate office been shifted to somewhere else. Even though I can found that company address , My question is, with out employer intervention a beneficiary can claim his EPF directly by providing necessary documents?
Kindly Clarify
Thanks in advance

From India, Chennai
yes, you can do, by getting signature from officials like Bank Manager, Gazzetted Officer etc, and also you need to get a notary stating why you have not claimed all these years, and your the said person to get the claim.
From India, Rajahmundry

Hi Saravanan Presently where you are working, if you have the pf a/c in present company. you can transfer the previous company pf a/c to current company pf a/c. Rgds Murthy
From India, Hyderabad
Premkumar Nair

Manager (HR)-Retired
You may submit Form 13 duly filled in to your present employer, who in turn will get the accumulations to your present account. It is always better to transfer to present account than withdrawal. Attestation by old employer is applicable only in case of withdrawal without transfer. So get it transferred thru present employer.
Best of luck.

From India, Mumbai

Handle Finance
Dear ALL, Whether the employee would be entitled to interest then? Best wishes, Bala
From India, Mumbai
If you have the details of your PF A/C and the name of the company you may apply for transfer of PF through your present employer by submitting Form 13. This is easy.
If you are still not employed then you can ask for settlement. Then get the details authenticated by a Notary and send it to the Regional office of the PF where the account is maintained.

From India, Madras
You can directly submit your withdrawal forms to PF office. But I understand PF Office contacts the ex-Employer and ask for certain details.
From India, Mumbai
I had chosen present employer for attestation of online pf transfer. My claim is also approved by present employer..
1-What happen next??
2-Will it requires attestation of previous employer?
3-can previous employer reject it?( all details in form 13 is correct and same in database of present and previous employer.)
4-how much time it takes to get transfered?

From India, Lucknow
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™