Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have 10 YEAR service in current company Now I want to withdraw some amount to buy a plot/house from the present organization PF A/C.
Can I withdraw EPF from present organization
Kindly help me, WHAT DOCUMENT Attachment in online pf form for purchase plot. I have to make financial planning before I start.
Thanks & Regards
jahid hussain

From India, Indore
What is the significance of current organisation? If you have 5 years of more service in total you can go for advance. No need to apply with proof etc provided you have linked your adhar with UAN. You can log in to your (member) portal and apply online. Please ensure that you have your same phone as is available in PF portal linked to your adhar because the verification will be done by adhar OTP sent to your mobile number which is linked to adhar only.
From India, Kannur

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™