Law Practice
Assistant Manager - Hr
Pournima Joshi
Sr.executive - Admin & Hr
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi All,
I resigned from my previous employer in May 2013, applied for PF withdrawal in Aug 2013.
I haven't received the amount/ the status of my application yet. My previous employer is not responding to my calls/ mails. Please share your thoughts on the same.

If you have PF-number then directly you can go to PF office and you can clarify your doubts, even if you ask your previous employer he/she will say same thing so just walk-in to PF office with your PF-number and clarify your doubts.

Basically you first ensure that your PF withdrawal Application has been duly submitted to PF Office. This you can check either with PF Office and/or Employer. If it is submitted, then normally it does not take such a long time to settle the dues.
If it is not submitted, then instead for withdrawal, what is advisable is you go for transfer of old fund to your new employer.

I sugest to all friends to write mobile no on claim papers. Because when the claim is receive in of office a sms is sent from pf office that pf claim. Is received by office with unique registration no so that you can track your claim application.
Thanks regards

i suggest you please check whether your employer has submitted your form or not.if has done so, you can ask for the acknowledgement copy from them and then do the followup with the PF authority.
Hi All,
Thanks for your valuable inputs.I checked with my previous employer once again and received a reply as they have submitted it. I have written my mobile number on claim papers; haven't received any message from PF office. My previous employer is based out of Chennai, am unable to go there and check.

Dear Friend,
If you have not received any SMS from EPF, then just try to know from your old employer that when they submitted your withdrawal form..?? And ask them to send the proof form submission along
with the copy of Forms. For this, send them a letter through registered / speed post only. This letter can also be marked CC to the concern EPF Office.
Second Way, you can also check you withdrawal status on " <link updated to site home> "
If it is not showing the received and under process status, even after one week from the date of sent, you can also write to the EPF Office regarding this and ask them for the status of your request.
Hope this will help you. Cheers.

Dear All I also want suggestion on same issue as my perivious employer is refusing to sign on pf claim Kindly guide regarding any government law for same. Regards, Sonali
Dear Sonali,
In this case, just simply fill up EPF Form - 10C & 19 and sign it. And, attach the Bank A/c proof, duly self attested. Don't forget to mention your mobile number on the top of Form- 10C & 19. Because, the EPF Department will send the request status through SMS time-to-time on the mentioned number.
Then go to your banker, and get your signatures attested on Form- 10C & 19. Keep it's xerox copy and send the original one to the concern EPF Office.
Your problem will be sorted out. Cheers.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Coô