HI ALL !!!
I have little doubt regarding contribution of PF employer share. I worked in a company from 05 April 2012 to 01 Oct. 2013, where my Gross Salary Slab was 9,200+2100+3605+500=15405 (Gross Basic Pay + TPT+ HRA + Medi Allw.).
Out of which EPF@12%=Rs. 780 was deducted every month.
Now I resigned there and I login to EPF Portal for knowing of PF balance in my PF account, I was surprised due to following reasons:-
1. Employee and Employers share not shown m/o April 2012
2. Employee and Employers share not shown m/o January 2013 to Oct. 2013.

Now Please clear above reasons, (For Ref. See Attached File which I downloaded from EPF Portal)
and also tell me how much total amount I will get from PF account according to my deduction of PF of period 05 April 2012 to 01 Oct. 2013.

From India, Gurgaon

Attached Images (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Picture2.jpg (212.9 KB, 72 views)

Preparation for the global SHRM certification exams: SHRM CP and SHRM SCP →
Promoted: XLRI Executive Development Program In Human Resource Management
Hi Pankaj,
As you have 19 months of experience your PF amount should be- (employee side-14820 rupees and employer side-14820 rupees) So total -29640 rupees, you will get full employee side 12% amount but employer side 12% amount is divided into two parts - ( 8.33%- 10287.55 rupees will go as pension that you will get it later on and 3.67%- 4532.45 rupees you will get it now) so total 14820+4532.45=19352.45 rupees you will get it now. and rest 10287.55 rupees you will get it after 6 months(Pension).
And EPF Portal still it is not updated to till now so don't worry.hope i cleared your doubts.

From India, Bangalore
Yogendre G, Thanks for reply please tell me which form will be submitted for pension fund after six months. and also clear my doubt no.1 (for ref. file attached) thanks
From India, Gurgaon
PF contribution 12% both employee and employer, in you case 780*2=1560 per month contribution shall go in to your pf account. in your case April\'12 to Sep\'13 being 18 month contribution (Rs.28080)along with interest for the period will be reflected in your account. in case it is not reflected either your employer has not remitted the contribution or some technical error with PF Dpt. you may write to them to know the reason.
you can transfer the amount to your present PF account, using form 13

From India, Chennai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server