Dear Seniors,
please suggest me how to save tax paying
1. i have personal loan about 1.5lacs, can i get tax benefit on this?
2. planing to make fixed deposit for 50k for 5yrs, if i make how much can i save tax
3. if i want to use House Rent Allowance :exemption u/s 10(13A) - please suggest me is rent receipts and rental agreement should be in my name.
and give some options to make tax benefit.
awaiting for your valuable replies.
please suggest me.

From India, Bangalore
1. Personal loan will not be considered for tax exemption purposes.
2. FD may be claimed under 80C for tax rebate.
3. House rent receipt received from landlord with his PAN details is must (if HRA is more than 1L p.a) for claiming tax exemption. Lease agreement is not mandatory. If the landlord is not having PAN, a declaration has to be produced to this effect.

From India, Lucknow
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™