I have recently joined a new company. I want to withdraw my PF amount from my previous company. I want my new company to start a new PF account for me. I know that for withdrawing, I need to fill form 19 and 10 C and submit it to my previous company. But what are the forms I should fill up for my new company to start a new PF account for me?.
Alternatively please let me know if I want to transfer my PF amount from my previous company to my current company what are the forms I have to fill.
What is Form 11 used for?
Please help me. I need this information urgently.

From India, Bangalore
Dear Anirban,
1). When you join in a new organization, you should fill Form 2 ( Nomination & Declaration Form).
2). If you want to transfer the PF amount of your previous company into current PF number, you should fill up Form 13 and submit it to your HR of the new company.
I hope you get clarity on above doubts.
About Form 11, i too not have any idea, I request the members to clarify on this.

From India, Mumbai

Please download the Form 11 from EPFO <link updated to site home> link.
The form is for giving Declaration by a person taking up employment in an establishment in which the Employees' Provident Funds & Family Pension Fund Scheme are in force as per Para 34 of The Employees' Provident Funds Scheme, 1952.
This forms is required to be filled by the employees those who are
(i) drawing more than Rs.6500/- pm,
(ii) never had any PF Account in his life time with any of his previous employer,
(iii) never hold any EPS Pension Scheme certificate
(iv) unwilling to be a member in EPF scheme.

From India, Kumbakonam
If PF Act is applicable to your new employer then you will have to apply on Form 13 ( Revised) for transfer of PF accumulations alongwith contt. under EPS 1995 from your previous employer.
From India, Chandigarh
Dear Anirban2120,
1. Some Organisations have their own PF Trusts, and their rules/forms may be different.
2. If your basic is more than Rs.6500, and for any reason, if you do not want to join PF, you may express to your new company accordingly. They may or may not allow your request, since in many companies, pf deduction is compulsory. Also, if company allows you not to join PF, you will be losing company’s contribution to your account.
This is just for your information.

From India, Mumbai
Dear ALL,
In one of the answers I read above I find that the employee should give an undertaking that he never had PF account in his lifetime before joining the new employment. Under the circumstances I am doubtful how one can en-cash the PF credit balance.
Best wishes,

From India, Mumbai
Respectful greetings, i just want to know , what is the remedy, if esic cards(on line esic portal)which is wrongly generate twice for the same person. Please guide me
From India, Pune

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server