Dear sir, I am working in a company as HR designation. Our company working under contract labour law. Recently some new workers joined in our company. It is first joining of his. The new labour did not want deduct PF contribution (12%) from his basic salary. Currently his basic salary is above than 6500 Rs. Please suggest me. Ravindra Sharma
From India, Delhi
As per PF Act, a person who was never been a member of pf and drawing wages/salary more than 6500/- per month can be excluded from making contribution towards pf. In such cases Form No. 11 under PF Act should be obtained from such employee.
Rajendra Bhavsar
Manager (P&A)
Afcons Infrastructure Ltd., CMRL Project,

From India, Mumbai
Hi Ravindra, as mentioned by Mr Rajendra, there’s some flexibility for the workers who are not willing to contribute for PF and you can also opt for the same.
From India, Lucknow
Pl. obtain Form No. 11 with his declaration for opting out of PF and maintain the same with you only. It should be produced on demand to pf authorities.
From India, Mumbai
One silly question : If an employee, who is excluded from PF contribution, expects company’s contribution to PF, to be added to his Salary, (since this is a saving for the company), is it justified ? He knows that he can not claim it lawfully, but if he wants to argue…
From India, Mumbai
Thanks for help Rajendra sir, What attach form 11 is right/correct? Whai is worker declaration in any form or a simply application? Thanks and regards,
From India, Delhi

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Form 11 for exmpeted labour.pdf (16.3 KB, 177 views)

Firstly , Form 11 is abolished by the PF authority...Secondly...if their Basic is more than 6.5k then you need not require to deduct their PF....It will not only fulfil their wish but also company can save 13.61% from their part of contribution...
Kamal Datta

From India, Kolkata
Kamal sir,
Thanks for a new information.
Do you have any official documents/ Circular of EPFO that show Form 11 is abolished by the PF authority
If You hae it. Please Share.....
Best regards,
Please reply

From India, Delhi
No I don’t have....But you can confirm it from any PF consultant
From India, Kolkata
While accepting Form 11, kindly ensure that he/she have never been a member of any Provident Fund and /or Family Pension Scheme.If he/she has the same then Form 11 cannot be considered.
From India, Delhi

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™