Dear friends,
Kolkatta High Court has held that advance in the name of employee can be deducted from gratuity payable to him in case employee has given unconditional consent for the same. Copy of decision dated 29.11.2012 in this regard is attached for your information.

From India, Malappuram

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Advance can be deducted from gratuity if agreed by employee - Kolkatta HC 29.11.2012.pdf (92.1 KB, 373 views)

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server