Dear all,
I was employed with a private company in Faridabad, Haryana, from 1975 to 2000, and resigned in May 2000 and left the country to take up another job in Canada. I have a scheme certificate in possession, 20 years past service as on Nov 15, 1995 plus 4 years and 6 months till May 2000. Per scheme certificate, my eligible service is 25 years. I have completed my 58 years age in November last year.
My problem is: a) I don't know where to apply; b) to whom to contact; c) what documents to be submitted; d) what is the possibility of getting the pension; e) can I use my NRO Account to get the pension.
Could anyone please help me with the above details.
James Vadakepeedika

From Canada, Brampton

Please approach nearest EPF Office at your location with your service certificate/experience certificates and both the scheme certificates and seek advice or visit Epfo (Govt. of India) site and seek guidance online Home Page.
From India, Kumbakonam
Hi James
It is not clear where your are residing, in India or abroad?.
If you are in India, you need approach thru your previous employer where you have worked in India last.
First apply in Form19 for the PF amounts and for pernsion, you need to apply in form 10D submit along with scheme certificate(original) . To get pension deposited in your savings account, you need have bank account in India either with SBI ( it is preferred bank for all purposes as it has large no of branches spread over in India ) or any other Bank presciribed by PF authorities of Haryana.
These forms should b duly signed by your employer, in case company not existing you seek help from Sub Regional or Regional PF office where your contributions are remitted.

From India, Hyderabad
Hi Lakshmi,
Thank you very much for the details.
I am living in Canada since 2000. My scheme certificate was obtained from EPFO Regional office, Faridabad, in November 2000.
I want to clarify one more point - as I have not worked in any establishment in India after getting my Scheme certificate in 2000, do have to go back to my earlier employer for attestation.
James Vadakepeedika

From Canada, Brampton
Hi Bhaskar,
Thank you. I have located the EPF Office in Fardiabad from where I have received my scheme certificate. As suggested, I will contact them and get more details.
James Vadakepeedika

From Canada, Brampton
hi you need to submit the certificate , duly endorsed by your banker, in India or approach thru your past employer. then, you sumit the same to Provident Fund office for claiming pension.
From India, Hyderabad
Hi Lakshmi, Thank you so much. I have an account with one of SBI branch, in India. I will contact them and get the process going. Regards, James Vadakepeedika
From Canada, Brampton

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server