Partner - Risk Management
Software Engg
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi Team,
I have absconded from a company 2 years back as they were not relieving me, later I had paid 20000 for full and final settlement, still they gave absconded as on relieving letter, Now I want to withdraw my PF from That duration however when I contacted that company HR they are saying that I cannot withdraw my PF as I have absconded, is there a way that I can withdraw the PF? is there a chance to proceed legally on that company?
Thanks and Regards,

Dear Narendra,
You can withdrawal your PF. If Signed below officials.
1. A Gazetted officer
2. Sub Post Master
3. The Magistrate
4. Member of Central Board of Trustees or
Regional Committee of Employees PF
5. Chairman / Secretary / Member of the
Municipal / District / Local Body
6. President of the Village Union / Panchayat
7. Member of Parlimantary / Member of
Legislative Assembly
8. Any other Officer approved by the
Regional PF Commissioner
9. Official Liquidator appointed by the
Court of Law

The company hr is lying to you.
You can withdraw following the process sampath has given
In addition, if you are now employed elsewhere, you can have your pf transferred to the new company. For that you do not need signature / approval of th hr department of the old company.

Hi Guyes,

I have a similar issue as Narendra Reddy. I was working for a company earlier and due to some health problems I was unable to go to office and as a result to that issued a discontinuation of employment letter to me. Now I am working in well known MNC, what bothering me now everyday is I have provided the same UAN (Unique Account Number for PF) number which was generated online during I was the part of my first company and will it effect to both amounts. What if I need to withdraw the PF credited by my new company? Will there be any problem in that case as my previous company has declared me Absconded.

So as per the UAN rule-
UAN account= PF of 1st company + PF of 2nd comp + PF of Nth Company. Please correct me if I am wrong.

1) So in case if I want to withdraw the amount will there be any problems? Will I be able to withdraw the PF from my 2nd company or from 1st company.

2) I am not sure if I took the right decision by giving the same UAN number?

3) Can I use the same UAN number for PF if I want to switch the company?

Eagerly waiting for an expert advice guyes.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Sagar Rahate.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™