Dear sir,
Iam vinoth kumar i started my carrier as stores incharge in pharmaceutical company at june 2003. From that they are deducting EPF in my salary.
At june 2006 i quit that job and get the EPF amount also.
After that i joined in unilink pharma pvt ltd., at july 2006 as stores manager in this company they deduct my EPF in new account from the joining date. on 4-01-2011 i met an accident in that accident i lost my both legs above knee now iam 100% disability person.
sill i did't apply my EPF form to get the PF amount.As on jan 2011 i get my salary has
11925/- in that they deduct PF amt as 1002/-
kindly tell me how to apply for EPF Pension and also what amount i can able to get as monthly pension
Thanks & Regards
B.vinoth kumar

From India, Coimbatore
Mr.Vinoth Kumar are you eligible for ESI SCHEME?If so, You are eligible for PERMANENT DISABLEMENT BENEFIT With regards V.Subbarao
From India, Madras
Today only i see this site, if i get reply "this site gives me a another life to live"
From India, Coimbatore
If you were covered under ESI and the accident was due to employment injury you will get monthly pension from ESI .From EPF you will get above Rs 400/-pm if your employer was contributing Rs541/- pm to pension fund.
Varghese Mathew

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Vinod sir,
As i am new in this field, may be my views are little unconventional, but as per the above discussion
If you are covered under ESIC scheme and Disablement is due to any accident caused during the employment, say because of employment, yes you shall get the benifits of ESI.

From India, Bhopal
Dear Sir,
There is no disablement pension in EPF as on date. Only dependent pension is given by EPF dept. from ESIC you can get permanent disability pension if you are member of ESIC and accident taken place during the course of employment.
If am wrong pl comment on this.

From India
Mr Reddy Please read para 15 of the EMPLOYEES PENSION SCHEME 1995. Varghese Mathew 09961266966
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Dear Varghese Sir, Can you plesae help what is the caleculation of pention pay of disable person (as mentioned above) Best Regards Muralidhar T
From India, Visakhapatnam
A member of pension scheme who is permanently and totally disabled during employment is entitled for pension( para 15) as per para 12.He need to contribute at least for one month.He need not have 10 years membership.
The calculation is ;for new entrants.
Pension is =pensionable salary X pensionable service, divided by 70.
Pensionable salary is now maximum 6500/-
Minimum pension in disability cases is Rs250/-pm
Varghese Mathew

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
It is unfortunate that you met with an accident. Dont loose heart. God will help you. You will get Disability Pension as mentioned by Mr Vargesemathew. But you have not clearly mentioned whether you have closed the pension account of your previous employment that was from June 2003 onwards. In case you had not closed that pension account, that service also can be added for calculating the Disability Pension now. In that case you may get around Rs. 690/-per month now. Otherwise you may get about Rs. 420/- per month as mentioned by Mr Vargesemathew, in another post started by you on the subject. (Please avoid starting multiple threads on the same topic).
From India, Madras

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server