Training And Development
Assistant Manager At Hyosung Corporation
With reference to your query, the solution to your current situation can be broken in 2 parts.
1. Employee Training Data Management
To capture employee training data, you need to have a Learning Management System (LMS). Current employee training data should be formatted and uploaded to the LMS to ensure recoed management. I agree that selecting a user friendly system is important as the learners go through a change in their learning. Based upon your budget, you can make a decision of which LMS suits your needs.
As per current industry standards most LMS service providers provide a single user license fee for using the LMS.
$ value per license X No. of users = LMS implementation cost
Why is an LMS required?
One is for record management and secondly it is the web interface for the end user.
2. Training Programs Development Deployment
E-Learning courses can be purchased as generic or built in-house. While purchasing is always an option; however, you keep running the budgets high. Building the e-learning courses in-house saves you cost. It also stays customized to your learner needs. If there is a change in your organizations policy, procedures, etc... the same can be amended in the course immediately.
The e-learning courses should be built in a SCORM (Shared Content Object Reference Model) format. SCORM uses java script to capture the learners interaction on thee-learning module and report it into the LMS.
As for a tool that serves your purpose.
LMS - You need to refer to your budget. Once you have an idea, there are many companies in Asia you can liaise with. Remember, choose a company that provides local support.
E-Learning - If you have the budget to have a team of multimedia and flash professionals, GREAT! However, if you don't,then your best option is rapid authoring tools.
Once you are clear, you can google out your solution. If you want to know more about e-learning, then visit my personal website for more info:
The Training Specialist
19th September 2013 From India, Mumbai
24th September 2013 From India, Mumbai
We have been appreciated for our continued commitment for the successful efforts to enhance the scalability and customer satisfaction of our products. The attached Product Details will give you an overview or our company. Given An opportunity I Would like to Demonstrate our Software to you .Please kindly provide me a suitable date and time for the same
Awaiting a positive response from you
Connect with me on
25th September 2013 From India, Mumbai
Greetings of the day!
EazeWork is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company specializing is providing business software to Indian and African companies. EazeWork's business applications are designed to provide companies with robust, scalable and secure business solutions on a Web platform and they take away the costs of maintaining IT hardware and buying software licenses.
Currently EazeWork is offering HR, Sales, Payroll and Helpdesk applications to its customers.
EazeHR is built around a employee centric self service work flow and covers the following functionality
• HRIS : the core and underlying platform which defines the company structure, roles, levels, reporting relationships and captures all employee and team related information
• Recruitment and Onboarding - Applicant tracking system, ability to track candidates through the various stages of recruitment, creating and using employee referral schemes and automated generation of appointment or regret letters
• Attendance and Timesheet: Web based attendance recording with shift / roster management. Weekly timesheet with ability to track billable and nonbillable time and also project cost and revenues
• Leave management : Multiple calendars, custom definition of leaves with customizable eligibility criteria, complete workflow from request-approval-withdrawal
• Expenses and Claims : can be used for both salary based reimbursements and also on the job expenses. Cost centers can be used for budgetary control purposes
• Performance Management: Goal setting, Mid year and Annual review processes, customizable rating scale and reports to help in normalizing ratings
• Asset management : Assignment and tracking of company assets like laptops.. linked with separation process to ensure handing over of assets
• Separations - Resignations, Management initiated separation and Retirement, capture of critical data like rehire eligibility and exit interview
• Training Management - —Create and maintain a training calendar, —Publish training details like venue, trainers, dates, times and pre-requisites, —Manage enrolments, —Manage employee nomination process, —Training capacity and wait list tracking, —Capture employee level training details
You can select only training module in EazeHR and use as per your requirement.
Please Let us know how we can contact you.
25th September 2013 From India, Delhi