For searching the job, u have to be prepared with what u have studied as u r fresher. Also u have to have sound knowledge of theoretical aspects. See dear, being a fresher u are expected to answer as fresher only like what u have studies during yr academic. And make yr CV reflective.
15th September 2013 From India, Surat
Few suggesstions for your guidance :
1) Prepare a CV that can make an employer to pause for a while to look at it from a pile. You must have no doubt made one. But look at it again.
2) Tap known sources like your seniors who are currently holding HR posts or your Visting Facalty who are normally from the industry to scout for opportunities.
3) Search internet for job sites
4) Attend job fairs.
5) Join any HR professional club in your area which is open to freshers also.
6) If you are one interested in Public sector, look for advertisenment of vacancies for HR trainees in Banks, Insurance, Oil comapnies which are regularly published in News Papers or Employment News.
7) In the mean time prepare well on HR concepts and issues like industrial disputes, bonus, welfare provisions of Factories Act, P.F,ESI & Gratuity Act provisions with regard to key issues like their applicabilty, computation and coverage of employees etc.
Hope this helps.
16th September 2013 From India, Mumbai
18th September 2013 From United States, New York
18th April 2014 From India, Hyderabad