Manager Hr
Raj Kumar Hansdah
Shrm, Od, Hrd, Pms
+1 Other

Dear All, My query is can we provide daily allowance (OD/OT) to Service Engineer\'s who are working PAN India?
From India
Yes; why not !! But it is generally applicable if they are on tours/travel.
From India, Delhi
Yes, you should provide it.
you can mention it in HR manual with 2 types of travel:-
1. within same city i.e. local travel
2. out of the city i.e. outstation travel - that should be further classified in 3 areas -
a) metro city (class A like Delhi, mumbai)
b) non metro city (Class B like chandigarh)
c) other small city (Class C)

From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™